It goes without saying, your staging goals are more showings, better offers and a fast sale. Eye on the prize! Now, let's talk about how we get to the prize.
It's important to note that only 10% of buyers can actually visualize the potential of your home. From the time the other 90% enter your home, you have about 15 seconds to "WOW" them. Buyers have to picture themselves living there and that means you have to create the visual for them.
How will SimplyStaging bring the "WOW Factor" to your home?
- By ensuring your home is appealing to a wide range of buyers
- By giving buyers a warm, welcoming feeling as soon as they come through the door
- By giving each space a purpose (making a dining room a dining room and not an office or play room)
- By maximizing the square footage and making the most of each space (addressing wall color and furniture placement)
- By complementing the positive features of your home and downplaying less appealing areas
- By making buyers eager to schedule a showing with on-line photos they can't resist (increased showings mean great offers and a quick sale)
"I was on the market for several months without an offer. I hired SimplyStaging and after my home was staged, I actually raised my asking price. I sold my home and accepted an offer that was very close to asking price. Marie has an exceptional decorator's eye for simplifying, for staging, and for improvements that will sell a home." P. Thayer, Kalamazoo